Designed especially for the real estate community, these six, three-hour-long course modules each focus on a particular subject matter related to building - and selling - Built Green® certified homes.
- The Built Green® Spectrum: Why Go Green in a Black & White World? (Demographics, Economics, and the Marketplace)
- Exploring the Benefits of Green: Site & Water (Understanding and Translating the Benefits of Site & Water Conservation plus Built Green® Primer)
- Exploring the Benefits of Green: Energy Efficiency (A Look Behind the Walls for Energy Efficiency)
- Exploring the Benefits of Green: Health & Indoor Air Quality (Clearing the Air – Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality)
- Exploring the Benefits of Green: Materials Efficiency (Tangible Benefits of Materials Management)
- Marketing the Built Green Spectrum: Turning Green Into Gold (How to maximize traditional marketing strategies and new strategies to attract green home buyers)
Find out more by contacting Tiffany Speir today at (253) 272-2112 ext. 104.